beauty,

What's in my shower?

12:10:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Hello everyone,

how are you doing? Today we are going to talk about products that I use in my shower, so actually products that I use every single day, 'cause we do not want to walk around smelly and gross.

I do change my products many times, because

1) I like to try new products
2) I get easily bored by the scents I am using
3) I just wanna try new stuff :)

I try to stick to natural products for my skin and my hair, because when you wash it off it goes in the drains and you don't want even more chemicals there. It is really hard to stick to an all natural shower routine but I am really trying to find products that I like and that make me feel good. 


So here are my products:

1) The shampoo I've been using for months now its the purple one from Lush, I think in english it's called Daddy-O. I am a huge fan of the Lush brand, because it is an all natural brand and second they do not test on animals! After using this shampoo my hair feels so soft and it smells so heavenly good. I use the purple shampoo because I am blonde right now. I was also using a deep conditioner from the same brand, but I used it all up and I need to stock up on some products asap.

2) My body wash is from Clinique. I got this as a Christmas present from my dad and he choose well. It smells citrusy and it is also very light on my skin. I do love citrusy smells because you always feel really fresh and awake after using it.

3) My hair conditioner is from L'Oréal. I know that L'Oréal is so not natural and they also test their products on animals, but I am using this one until there is no product left. A friend of mine recommended this one to me, because there are no sulfates in it and that is a good thing especially for colored hair like mine.

4) I also use a loofa to wash my body and this pink one is from Victoria's Secret. 

5) Last but not least another Lush product: the salted coconut hand scrub. I also got that one for Christmas and it smells sooooo good. After using it, my hands feel so smooth. I actually used the srub on my whole body because I ran out of my other bodyscrub. I am not sure that you are supposed to use it but oh well it worked.

I am going to London next week and I am probably going to the huge Lush store on Oxford street and buy a few, maybe more, products from them. 

So, that’s currently what’s in my shower! What’s in your shower right now?

xx, Gwen


You Might Also Like

0 comments: