europe,

My past travels (2013 - 2016)

06:34:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone,

well well well it's been a while since I last posted here something. But I can only blame myself because I am always so lazy or distracted that I completely neglect my blog. 

However for March I want to at least post 4 times. I am going to try to post every Sunday about different kind of subjects. This post is going to be about ma past travels. I was going to do a more in depth post about my latest travels, but I am not sure that you guys are interested in the details, so I've decided to make a bigger post with more pictures and less details. 

I love travelling, it is one of my favourite things to do in my entire life. I just enjoy visiting new places by myself or with my loved ones. I can call myself very lucky that I am capable of doing that many (at least a few) times during a year. I guess I spent so much money on travelling and aslo shopping (stickers, makeup & clothes)! 

The past few years I went to Ibiza (Spain), Paris, London, New York, Figueira da Foz (Portugal) and many other cities here in Europe. 

I am going to post a few pictures, not a lot of text and I hope you guys enjoy them.

2013

August 2013 - Ibiza, Spain




2014

~ April 2014 - Paris, France





~ July 2014 - Figueira da Foz, Portugal




~ August 2014 - Paris, France

  

~ November 2014 - Cologne, Germany (Harry Potter Exhibition)




2015

~ April 2015 - London, England


 






~ July 2015 - Paris, France (Disneyland Paris)



 

~ July 2015 - New York, USA








~ September 2015 - London, England (Harry Potter Studio Tour)






~ January 2016 - London, England



So that was it with my little past travels :) as I said it before I consider myself very lucky that I can travel that much and I cannot wait for my next adventure. 

In March I am going to Brussels, Belgium for an Anime Expo and then in April I am going back to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday with some friends. I am also going to take pictures and hopefully write a little post about it, so I can share it with you guys.

I hope you enjoyed my pictures and talk to you soon.

xx,
G.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: