erin condren,

My favourite Etsy sticker shops.

12:49:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone,

how are you doing today? I am having a lovely Saturday with my boyfriend in front of the TV or the PC. Today was a very cool day, because we went to the Made in Asia Expo in Brussels and I got myself a few new goodies *__* but I am going to blog about this another time. 


I love to plan! It is a real hobby of mine and I like to watch Plan with Me videos on Youtube and browse around Etsy to find super cute sticker shops. I usually buy all of my stickers there and I do have a few shops that I go back many times. I also find new shops on Instagram, but haven't checked them all out yet! This post is going to be about my favourite Etsy sticker shops in no particular order, those are also the ones I ordered a few times and I am going to try other shops very soon :) 


Sweet Kawaii Design, by Tesia
















These are the shops where I ordered a few times already and I am a very satisfied customer. However those are not all the ones I enjoy, the only thing is that I haven't ordered from the ones not mentioned above. I am going to make another order pretty soon! I am also waiting for a few orders to arrive and I hope they are going to be here next week!



 
 

 















Above you can see a few of my past spreads and how I usually decorate my Erin Condren lifeplanner.

I hope you enjoyed this little post and talk to you guys soon.

xx,
G.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: